Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Saga of Cypress and Leuko

Lilypad Quilting is having a pet quilt link party here. By Aug 9th post pics of your pets with your quilts or of quilts featuring pets. OR just go look at all the links. There are some great pictures out there.

I thought this would be a good time to introduce my two massive pups who love to get in the way of my quilting. Their heads are just lap height when I am sewing.


Leuko love quilt (even in the Alabama summer heat!)


Cypress steals quilt for herself in the most dignified fashion.


Leuko plans sneak-attack-laser-eyes-REVENGE!

Ok, I am linking up was going to link up with Lilypad but it is already closed. DOH. Oh well my pups are still the shiz. You should still go and vote and join the fun though.

No comments:

Post a Comment