Friday, August 24, 2012

Philisophical Pfridays

Happy Friday everyone. I've been thinking a lot about thrifty ways to back a quilt while still making it "special." I think the back should look as good as the front. So far I have used...

1. Joann's flannel when it is on sale. I have a sneaking suspicion that if I buy some designer flannels I won't want to go back to Joann's. Is this true?

2. A vintage sheet at the Salvation Army which I am using for my Scrapasaurs Rex (genus species names are always italicized) quilt.



3.Sewn together remaining fabric I have leftover from making the front.

DSCF0526DSCF0527

4. For my next quilt, I am going to get some sheets from Ross.
5. Any other ideas?

K over at Crafternoon Delight is also playing Philisophical Pfriday today. She also said I have to make a button. So, if you know how to make a button that would save me the trouble of googleing it myself.

Stay crafty peeps.

1 comment:

  1. I hear Ikea has some good inexpensive fabric. Haven't tried it myself though!

    ReplyDelete