Sunday, September 16, 2012

Zakka Style SAL: Week 24 (last week) nesting boxes

Zakka Style Sew Along


This is the last week of the Zakka Style SAL. I missed the last few weeks but am back for the last project, fabric nested boxes. They were pretty easy to put together but too much hand sewing for my impatient self.

nested boxes
I used some old fabrics from my friend K's grandmother to make some Christmas boxes

Here are some close ups:

 Small box. I just love the little pineapples. I put them on this box upside down oops. Pineapple upside down box, I guess. 

Medium box

Large box

All nested and ready for Christmas

Stack em up and ship em out. No wait, I think I'll keep em.

For a review of all my Zakka projects please check out this post.


1 comment:

  1. Fair enough about keeping them - they seem like a lot of work - I am about to tackle a set. Hehehe about the pineapple upside down box.

    ReplyDelete