The first quarter for the 2013 finish-a-long is wrapping up. I finished 4 out of my 6 goals for this quarter. Here is my goal setting post. I also completed three other quilts that are not on the list and made some pouches and a pillow.
1. Test pattern for Sew Crafty Jess. Pink-a-lime-a-tron.
2. The test pattern is so great I started another quilt (baby this time) I named it Playtime Squared and it is made with Fly a kite prints and various solids from my stash.
3. Finished purple and gold bee quilt. Official name is Eggplant and Mustard and it lives on my couch. And I live under it.
4. Finish placemats for Mom. - You'll justhave to trust me that these are done. I am not posting pictures until she see them :)
1. Quilt for Allie. I have made a lot of progress on this one. The blocks are ready to be assembled.
2. Finish EPP pillow (maybe). I knew this one wasn't going to get done. But I made a lot of progress.
Things I started and finished which distracted me from my goals
Link up for all the Q1 projects is here. All the partially finished projects will just have to wait until Q2.