Monday, April 8, 2013

Finish-A-Long: Q2 goal setting


she can quilt

I am not usually one to leave WIPs lying around (love me or hate me for it) but this quarter I have a few large projects to juggle. Here is my list for the second quarter FAL:

1. Quilt for Allie- Apiary pattern. The sub-blocks are already assembled. Need make the blocks and put it together. And I need to figure out what I am going to do on the back.


2. 16sqared quilt. No pics (el suprise), but it will be a lap sized quilt. Most of the blocks are made.

?

3. Happy hour quilt- everything is cut and I even made a test block. This is my April goal for Year of Lovely finishes so I am confident it will be done by June. 

The start of something great

Test block

4. makeup rolls - I picked out the fabric. Just need to get cutting.

5. Finish EPP pillow (still a giant maybe). But look how much progress I have made since January. Shocking. 


I am going to the Stash Bash this weekend and bringing most of these projects along. I will make huge dent in this list this weekend or just gossip in my PJs and eat oreos, only time will tell. Linking up at She can Quilt.

2 comments:

  1. Are those repro fabrics you are using for your Apiary pattern!? (Or...are they...real feedsacky vintage pieces?) I love the little people and animals that are always on repro prints. I think you can do it all by June!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You amaze me. I love seeing how ambitious you are - and you even meet your goals!
    I am excited to see how all this fabric becomes transformed in your hands, but secretly, am most-of-all watching Happy Hour... Curves! Lime! Blue! and Linen! Wow!

    ReplyDelete