I am not usually one to leave WIPs lying around (love me or hate me for it) but this quarter I have a few large projects to juggle. Here is my list for the second quarter FAL:
1. Quilt for Allie- Apiary pattern. The sub-blocks are already assembled. Need make the blocks and put it together. And I need to figure out what I am going to do on the back.
2. 16sqared quilt. No pics (el suprise), but it will be a lap sized quilt. Most of the blocks are made.
3. Happy hour quilt- everything is cut and I even made a test block. This is my April goal for Year of Lovely finishes so I am confident it will be done by June.
4. makeup rolls - I picked out the fabric. Just need to get cutting.
5. Finish EPP pillow (still a giant maybe). But look how much progress I have made since January. Shocking.