Hello readers old and new. I am a microbiologist, teacher, quilter, baker, big dog snorgler and Netflix watcher. If you are new to the blog I encourage you to take a look at my finished quilts, pillows and tutorial pages and if you like what you see follow me! Here are some of my recent stitchings:
I love I-Spy quilts but haven't gotten around to making one yet. Check out Kim's fabulous Polaroid I-Spy quilt for some inspiration. The problem with I-Spy quilts is accumulating enough novelty prints to make the top. With that in mind I am giving away a whole pack of I-Spy charm squares (5" x 5" squares of fabric). Here is a sampling of what fabrics I will be cutting from:
There is a huge variety of fabric here, chairs, fruit, extinct animals, extant animals, space aliens, DNA!, monsters, toys etc. Good stuff for boys and girls.
You will have up to two chances to win! Here are the rules:
1. Leave a comment telling me your favorite element in the periodic table and why.
2. If you are a follower you get another entry. Please leave a second comment telling me you are a follower.
3. If you are a no reply blogger please leave your email in the comments using a spam-free format (email @ etc . com). If you no leave your email you no win charms.
4. This giveaway is open worldwide
5. This giveaway will remain open until May 10th at 7pm CST (5pm PST).
6. I will email the winner by May 12 and ship out the goodies by May 15th.
Check out the other giveaways at Sew Mama Sew.