Sunday, October 6, 2013

Finish-A-Long Q3: wrap up post

she can quilt

I've been pretty quiet around here lately but despite all that I managed to get 4 of 8 projects finished during the third quarter. Here is my quarter 3 goal setting link.

1. Quilt for my bed. - Not even touched. Sadface.

2. Diaper bag for a friend. Finished and gifted and blogged. Now we are just waiting for her baby to arrive!


3. EPP quilt (HA!) I knew I wouldn't touch this. I have a lot of plane flights in the near future so maybe...

4. Love is Patient mini quilt. Finished, gifted and blogged.


5. Periodic Table mini quilt- Also finished, gifted and blogged. Woot. This is the 2nd one I made and I liked it so much better than the one I made myself that I may just need to redo mine. It reads: "I do Science Periodically".


6-7.  Two charity quilts (boy and girl). I didn't touch these either. That bums me out the most. I try to do at least two charity quilts a year to give back. I will make these a priority for Q4.

8. Pattern testing a pattern -Done and blogged! It was the Sew Positive pattern by Don't call me Betsy.

Linking up with the finish-a-long party at She Can Quilt. Take a look at the other finishes.

1 comment:

  1. I love that periodic table mini! Good luck with your finishes next quarter!

    ReplyDelete