Round three of the 2013 finish-a-long is sure to be a busy one.
1. Quilt for my bed. My bed does not have a homemade quilt on it. So I am using these lovely cotton couture solids to make one.
It will be a non-scrappy, non-paper pieced variation on my string-a-hex block. Looking something like this:
2. Diaper bag for a friend. I have the fabrics pulled and the pattern ready to go.
3. EPP quilt (HA!) This is quickly (slowly?) becoming my oldest WIP ever.
4. quote mini quilt.
5. periodic mini- This is the first one I made. I am making another for a coworker.
8. Pattern testing a pattern. It's going to be patterntastic and testerific.