Tuesday, July 2, 2013

WIP Wednesday

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

I didn't WIP Wed for weeks.  I haven't been sewing much because I am more into ass in couch with TV. So, uh, here to go. Mitosis cross-stitch. My own little pattern. Obviously this post translated was into English by a non-English speaker.



Also I've been cookin' and bakin'. Here are some peanut butter jelly bars (sing it). I used this recipe but I pursued perused around and they are all about the same. Just use your favorite peanut butter cookie recipe for the dough and your favorite Jam for the innards.

 I do actually make healthy food (from time to time) but I just never photograph it.

Happy Wednesday!! Linkin' up with Lee and the gang at Freshly Pieced. Spell checked by Kimberrrrrr.



4 comments:

  1. Hahaha that mitosis cross stitch. Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg that looks awesome! I have some homemade jam that would be great! :)

    I am stopping by from the WIP hop, hop on by if you can http://domesticdeficitdisorder.blogspot.com/2013/07/wip-wednesday-july-3rd-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only do I LOVE your mitosis cross stitch, but when I see something like this I just think: Wow - all of life can be made into surface design via cross stitch. I gotta learn how.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, I science and crafts combined - I love it!

    ReplyDelete